The new Airlight Lifting Tool has been specifically designed by engineers who have worked on the airfield regularly. It makes light work of maintenance and overcomes the most common issues when lifting lights out of the runway for testing, maintenance or replacement.
There are 4 models in the 8″ series and 3 types of 12″ tool to cover the major brands of light fittings used on airfields including ALS, ADB, OCEM, Thorn and Hella (please see our website for a complete list of brands and models that are supported).
Safety is paramount and this is a professional tool designed to keep the operator safe, it comes with a two year guarantee.
Save Time – Remove and replace an inset light 30% faster and more consistently than other models.
Save Money – Professionally lift the light fittings for maintenance without damaging them or the rubber gaskets.
Protect Engineers – The Airlight lifter can be used while wearing high voltage gloves and also has an insulated handle specifically designed to keep fingers away from the light fitting.
Reduce F.O.D. – Less tools mean less risk, the tool has class 1 reflective tape to make it visible at night.
- Rubber handle to protect from electrical shocks.
- Magnetic handle to speed up removal of washers from fittings.
- Non-Slip Guards on the tool.
- Handy extraction hook moulded into body.
- Pivoted extraction bar designed to minimise effort to lift fitting.
- Curved leverage point to ease extraction of light.
- 5 sizes in the range to fit ALS, ADB, ATG, TKH, Thorn, OCEM and old Alstom products.
- 8” and 12” models with Hook or Round pin extraction points.
For more details please visit our website https://www.airfieldlightingsystems.co.uk/products/accessories/als-airlight-dts-inset-light-professional-lifting-tool/