The new Airlight Lifting Tool has been specifically designed by engineers who have worked on the airfield regularly. It makes light work of maintenance and overcomes the most common issues when lifting lights out of the runway for testing, maintenance or replacement.
Save Time – Remove and replace an inset light 30% faster and more consistently than other models.
Save Money – Professionally lift the light fittings for maintenance without damaging them or the rubber gaskets.
Protect Engineers – The Airlight lifter can be used while wearing high voltage gloves and also has a rubber handle and a firm grip that is specifically designed to keep fingers away from the light fitting.
Reduce F.O.D. – Less tools mean less risk, the tool has class 1 reflective tape to make it visible at night.
- Rubber handle to reduce the possibility of electrical shocks.
- Magnetic handle to speed up removal of washers from fittings.
- Non-Slip Guards on the tool.
- Handy extraction hook moulded into body.
- Pivoted extraction bar designed to minimise effort to lift fitting.
- Curved leverage point to ease extraction of light.
- 5 sizes in the range to fit ALS, ADB, ATG, TKH, Thorn, OCEM and old Alstom products.
- 8” and 12” models with Hook or Round pin extraction points.
How it Works
Easy and safe to operate with high voltage gloves on the airfield.
SFL, RTIL, RC/IN, TZ/IN, FI/IN, RE/IN, RE/IN STOPWAY 8” Inset Taxiway Lights, ADB F Series Inset Lights
TWY-IN-OMA, SL-TE-1, SL-SG-I, SL-HF-I, SL-HT-I, Old Thorn 8″, TKH/Hella 8″ Can be modified for ATG 8″ Iris/FX and OCEM
RWY-DRC, FTZ, TWY-DTS/DTC/DFS, TWY/STOPBAR-FTD, AIRSAFE 8”
ATG 8” ZA181, ZA182, ZA183, ZA293, ZA959, ZA280CL, ZA280D1, ZA281KL, ZA280OL, ZA280L, ZA281L, ZA280C, ZA280D, ZA281K, ZAZA280O, ZA2805X, ZA2815K, ZA280SO, IR909L, old Alstom
REO AL/IN, AS/IN, TH/IN, THRE/IN, RB/IN, AL/IN 12” Inset DTS lights, ADB F-Series Inset Lights
SafeLed Reliance 12” INL-REO Old Thorn 12″, OCEM 12″, ATG 12″ FX/Iris, TKH/Hella 12″
RWY APPROACH – FAP-RWY-FED, FEN, FTE, FTH, Airsafe 12″