Airfield Lighting Systems TIPE mains parallel transformers. ALS TIPE’s are constants voltage, or mains powered AGL transformers, and are used to supply a standard light fitting or group of light fittings, typically fed from 220V – 240V 50Hz supply.
- Encapsulated in a homogenous high quality polyurethane pot
- 2 meter two core input lead and style 7 socket output lead
- 8mm insulation between outer and any core components exceeding requirements
- 12hr minimum water testing prior to despatch
- Ambient temperature range -40°C to +55°C
- Permanently marked with rating, product identification and manufacturer details
- Resistant to acid and alkaline soils, oils, fuels, de-icing fluids etc
- Materials used are also termite and rodent proof
- IP rating equivalent to IP68
- For powering a constant current device from a mains power source.