The ALS DTS LED 12″ Inset Lights are part of our new range of high output, low energy Airfield Ground Lighting. They are a versatile fitting suitable for different applications on Runways and utilise the latest super bright LED technology available in the field.
The range includes both AL/IN Approach Centrre Line and Crossbar, AS/IN Approach Side Row, TH/IN Runway Threshold, TH/IN Threshold Wing Bar, THRE/IN RunwayThreshold and Runway End and RB/IN Runway Edge models.
LED provide long life and low maintenance operation, very low power consumption and reduced running costs compared to Halogen (a saving of typically 80%).
They are sleek, sturdy and compact with a low protrusion of less than 6.3 mm above ground level but do not compromise safety, in fact the standard light comes equipped with self learning fail open technology for extra protection.
- Low protrusion of less than 6.3mm above the ground.
- Modulised electrical driver and LED assembly for simplicity of maintenance.
- Efficient and stable optical output, suitable for operation with 6.6A and 2.2A CCR’s.
- Unique optical design, ensuring luminous efficacy and colour consistency.
- Advanced thermal management solution to extend life expectancy to 80,000 hours.
- Innovative design means the electronics are protected against shock and vibration.
- Precision aluminium components, treated with a special external coating.
- Built in surge protection.
- Fail safe system for protection on the airfield.
- Easy clean Borrosilicate glass prism for precise light output.
Approach Centre Line and Stop Bar 65VA
Approach Side Row 29VA
Runway Threshold 34VA
Threshold Wing Bar 34VA
Runway Threshold and Runway End 39VA
Runway Edge White/White 50VA
Runway Edge – White/Red 40VA
Runway Edge White/Yellow 45VA
Runway Edge – Yellow/Red 35VA
- 12″ base assemblies (bottom/side entry)
- 12″ base assemblies (deep)
- Lifting tool
Dimensions 354mm (L) x 324mm (W) x 135mm (H)
Net Weight 6.9Kg
Gross Weight 7.2Kg