The ALS DTS-TE/IN LED Inset Omnidirectional Taxiway Edge Lights are part of our new low energy range of Airfield Ground Lighting. They are suitable for Taxiways and Apron areas and utilise the latest super bright LED technology available in the field.
The range includes both TE/IN-B Taxiway Edge and TE/IN-Y Aircraft Stand Manoeuvring Guidance models.
LED provide long life and low maintenance operation, very low power consumption and reduced running costs compared to Halogen (a saving of typically 80%).
They are sleek, sturdy and compact with a low protrusion of less than 6.3 mm above ground level but do not compromise safety, in fact the standard light comes equipped with self learning fail open technology for extra protection.
- Low protrusion of less than 6.3mm above the ground.
- Modulised electrical driver and LED assembly for simplicity of maintenance.
- Efficient and stable optical output, suitable for operation with 6.6A and 2.2A CCR’s.
- Unique optical design, ensuring luminous efficacy and colour consistency.
- Advanced thermal management solution to extend life expectancy to 80,000 hours.
- Innovative design means the electronics are protected against shock and vibration.
- Precision aluminium components, treated with a special external coating.
- Built in surge protection.
- Fail safe system for protection on the airfield.
- Easy clean Borrosilicate glass prism for precise light output.
Taxiway Edge 5.5VA
- 8″ or 12″ base assemblies (bottom/side entry)
- Adaptor ring 12″ to allow 8″ fitting installation
- Lifting tool
- Smart Bolts
Dimensions 253mm (L) x 223mm (W) x 107mm (H)
Net Weight 3.5Kg
Gross Weight 3.7Kg