The ALS DTS LED Inset Runway Lights are part of our new low energy, high performance range of Airfield Ground Lighting. They are suitable for all Runway applications and utilise the latest super bright LED technology available in the field.
The range is comprehensive and includes RC/IN Runway Centre Line, TZ/IN Touchdown Centre Zone, FI/IN Rapid Exit Taxiway Indicator, RE/IN Runway End, RE/IN Stopway and THL/IN Take-off and Hold models.
LED provide long life and low maintenance operation, very low power consumption and reduced running costs compared to halogen (a saving of typically 80%).
They are sleek, sturdy and compact with a low protrusion of less than 6.3 mm above ground level but do not compromise safety, in fact the standard light comes equipped with self learning fail open technology for extra protection.
- Low protrusion of 6.3mm above the ground.
- Modulised electrical driver and LED assembly for simplicity of maintenance.
- Efficient and stable optical output, suitable for operation with 6.6A and 2.2A CCR’s.
- Unique optical design, ensuring luminous efficacy and colour consistency.
- Advanced thermal management solution to extend life expectancy to 80,000 hours.
- Innovative design means the electronics are protected against shock and vibration.
- Precision aluminium components, treated with a special externalcoating.
- Built in surge protection.
- Fail safe system for protection on the airfield.
- Easy clean Borrosilicate glass prism for precise light output.
Runway Centre Line -White 20VA
Rapid Exit Taxiway Indicator 20.5VA
Runway Centre Line -Red 16.5VA
Runway End 18.5VA
Runway Centre Line -White/White 26.5VA
Runway Centre Line -White/Red 22.5VA
Take-off and Hold 18.5VA
Touchdown Zone 20.5VA
- 8″ or 12″ base assemblies (bottom/side entry)
- Adaptor ring 12″ to allow 8″ fitting installation
- Lifting tool
Dimensions 253mm (L) x 223mm (W) x 107mm (H)
Net Weight 3.5Kg
Gross Weight 3.7Kg