The ALCMS system is a sophisticated airport lighting control and monitoring system designed to compliment our popular range of Airfield Ground Lighting. Our system is preferred at over 300 airports globally.
The applications which can be controlled and monitored include runway, approach, stop bars, apron and taxiway lighting systems. The lights can be operated either individually or as a group, which helps the manoeuvring of all the ground traffic in a safe and efficient way on the airfield.
ALCMS can be designed to connect and control with any type of airfield lighting equipment and fittings by mutiple manufacturers.
The system usually includes the monitoring of alarms relating to the airfield operations and storing them for future interogation or analysis.
Prevention of intensity control errors
- Commands will be resent automatically in the event of failure.
- Verifications are provided of the commanded and delivered steps.
- Verification checks alert the operator for intensity steps made on the same circuits.
- Screen lock prevents accidental operation.
- Double confirmation required of key operations, no one touch procedure for key commands.
- Audible voice confirmation played on important commands with a description of the consequences of triggering the specific action.
- Modular system structure.
- Easy to upgrade or replace hardware without system disrruption.
- 1000M LAN network capacity.
- Industrial grade sub system equipment.
- Multiple fail safe modes.
- Minimum 48 months of data storage for security.
- Inteligent event analysis and processing.
- Smart monitoring predicts issues, isolates and self corrects.
Features Fiendly HMI
- Multi view 2D or 3D display.
- 100% accuracy of lights in the flight zone.
- 360 degree vector zooming in and out control.
- Alarm classification.
- Human voice prompts.
- Can be customised to individual needs.
- Multilingual options available.
Individual Lamp Control and Monitoring Sub System Architecture
- SMGCS orientated design
- POE – Power line communication – no dedicated cabling requried.
- Response time under 2 seconds.
- Detection and control accuracy 99.98%
- High fault tolerance communication with lower rate of false alarms.
- Military grade components with strong environmental adaptability.
- No special requirement for isolation transformers.
- Compact size lamp and monitoring unit.
- Multiple interfaces and international compliance.
- 10,000+ nodes possible in single application.