The ALS DTS LED Sequenced Flashing and Runway Identification lights are part of our new low energy, high performance range of Airfield Ground Lighting. They are suitable for all Runway applications and they utilise the latest super bright, low energy LED technology available in the field.
The range includes both SFL and RTIL options.
LED provide long life and low maintenance operation, very low power consumption and reduced running costs compared to Halogen (a saving of typically 80%).
The inset models are sleek, sturdy and compact with a low protrusion of less than 6.3 mm above ground level but do not compromise safety, in fact the standard light comes equipped with self learning fail open technology for extra protection.
- Utilises a strong CAN fieldbus system with anti interferance system to eliminate flash errors and false alarms.
- Wide range of input voltages for the flasher control unit.
- Comprehensive lightning and over voltage protection.
- Flashing is maintained even during communication disruption for safety.
- 7″ LED colour screen provides live data and control.
- Easy to set up via touch screen for CATI/II/III airfield operation.
- Master Control Cabinet equiped for all global communication interfaces.
Elevated taxiway Edge light 5VA