The ALS DTS LED TE/E Omnidirectional Elevated Taxiway Light is part of our new low energy, high performance range of Airfield Ground Lighting.
It utilises the latest super bright, low energy LED technology available in the field and is both sturdy and reliable.
LED provide long life and low maintenance operation, very low power consumption and reduced running costs compared to Halogen (a saving of typically 80%).
- Specially designed compact structure for LED light source.
- Modulised electrical driver and LED assembly for simplicity of maintenance.
- Efficient and stable optical output, suitable for operation with 6.6A and 2.2A CCR’s.
- Unique optical design, ensuring luminous efficacy and colour consistency.
- Advanced thermal management solution to extend life expectancy to 80,000 hours.
- Innovative design means the electronics are protected against shock and vibration.
- Precision aluminium components, treated with a special external coating.
- Built in surge protection.
- Fail safe system for protection on the airfield.
Elevated Taxiway Edge light 5VA
- Flange (168mm OD)
- Flange (300mm OD)
- 2″ 11 TPI Frangible coupling
Dimensions 2 Pack 300mm (L) x 243mm (W) x 115mm (H)
Net Weight 1.2Kg
Gross Weight 2.6Kg