Airfield Lighting Systems portable light fitting tester, an essential tool for the AGL technician. The ALS22 Light Fitting Tester has been designed to provide a safe and easy way for testing both LED and halogen luminaires before, during and after installation. This provides a cost-effective solution for both commissioning and maintenance. An average of 200 tests can be carried out on a full charge.
- Ergonomic design
- Portable and robust
- Light Weight
- Tests both halogen and LED fittings
- Supplied with both mains and car charger
- Output: – 3.5 – 4 Amps
- Charging via: – 230 – 240VAC 50/60Hz @ 700mA or 12 VDC vehicle charger.
- Operating Temperature -20⁰C – +55⁰C
- Testing Luminaires prior to installation
- Testing Luminaires on site, without having to take back to a workshop