Airfield Lighting Systems QUAZAR LED medium intensity obstruction lights, ICAO Annex 14 type A, B and C. Medium intensity obstruction lights are used for lighting of aeronautical obstacles over 45 meters high, typically objects and constructions such as buildings, towers and antennae.
- Low energy consumption.
- High Power LED light source.
- Expected life >100,000 hours.
- Easy installation.
- Low voltage versions available.
- Equipped with twilight sensor.
- Optional GPS synchronization.
- Housing made of extruded aluminium for thermal management.
- Painted in Airport yellow RAL1004.
- IP65 protection.
- Operating Temp -40 to +55oC
ICAO Annex 14 Vol 1
FAA Advisory circular AC 150/534543G